• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women and powerful men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women and powerful men

Perhaps some of the "fairer" sex on here could comment on why women are attracted to men of power, even to the extent of some 40 something bint having an affair with Jabba the Hut

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4945170.stm

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Perhaps some of the "fairer" sex on here could comment on why women are attracted to men of power, even to the extent of some 40 something bint having an affair with Jabba the Hut

I can't open the web link but I'm guessing this is about prescott...

perhaps he has a really great personality?

or perhaps a cumberland?!
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Well if women will shag your average computer contractor....
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

So he has an innapropriate affair with his secretary which in some circles would be regarded as a sex offence or abuse of power in the office and once again we hear he has the full support of the Prime Minister.

What a shower.

Just how many times does Tone have to show he has no clue about who and what to support before he has to walk.
        He has asked us to trust his judgement on WMD, 45 minutes, Blindgit (twice), Mandy, Fungus, whats her name with the mortgage loan, many others I am too annoyed to recall and now Fatty two Jags (who wasnt thrown out for punching a protestor, even if he did deserve it).
        There are number of policy issues he asked for our understanding with, how many times does he have to say "education, education and education" before he gets it right, how many jobs will go from the NHS before he gets it right, how many jobs will go in the motor industry before he ets it right

calm, calm calm. Rant over (but not finished by a long way).
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          So he has an innapropriate affair with his secretary which in some circles would be regarded as a sex offence or abuse of power in the office and once again we hear he has the full support of the Prime Minister.

What a shower.

Just how many times does Tone have to show he has no clue about who and what to support before he has to walk.
          He has asked us to trust his judgement on WMD, 45 minutes, Blindgit (twice), Mandy, Fungus, whats her name with the mortgage loan, many others I am too annoyed to recall and now Fatty two Jags (who wasnt thrown out for punching a protestor, even if he did deserve it).
          There are number of policy issues he asked for our understanding with, how many times does he have to say "education, education and education" before he gets it right, how many jobs will go from the NHS before he gets it right, how many jobs will go in the motor industry before he ets it right

calm, calm calm. Rant over (but not finished by a long way).

Those whom would question the integrity of our great Leader are concealing weapons of Mass Desctruction.

Insure Now With Prudential

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

Simple really - power normally accompanies money. Provided hubby does what he's told then the marriage is likely to last. If he doesn't then she can fleece him for a handsome mealticket for life payoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              Simple really - power normally accompanies money. Provided hubby does what he's told then the marriage is likely to last. If he doesn't then she can fleece him for a handsome mealticket for life payoff.

so cynical

don't think I've ever involved with a bloke who earns more than me... jeez where am I going wrong?!

Comment

Originally posted by janey
                don't think I've ever involved with a bloke who earns more than me...
                Oh, that would be bliss, being involved with a woman who earns more than me. Come to think of it, a woman who earns anything would be nice.
                Jake's Mummy is milking me dry (and unfortunately, not in that way )

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
                  Oh, that would be bliss, being involved with a woman who earns more than me. Come to think of it, a woman who earns anything would be nice.
                  Agreed.
                  BTW. Mine is milking me dry in all ways......... I'll get me coat.....
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
                    actually I lie... I did (very) briefly see a guy who was earning sh*t loads... unfortunately he was a tee-totaller, allergic to pretty much every food on the planet and a tight wad. I probably paid out more on dates than he did plus what dates can you have if he can't eat out and doesn't drink? that's just no fun at all... where's all the getting the bloke drunk and taking advantage of him???

Comment

Working...
                    X