• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liz Jones - Sperm Thief

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liz Jones - Sperm Thief

Scary thoughts for anyone who thinks that when a woman says they don't want children, they mean it

FreezePage (Daily Mail story without giving them any link juice )

Even scarier thought - Liz Jones having children

(Oh, and she doesn't understand how a condom works, but never mind)
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Scary thoughts for anyone who thinks that when a woman says they don't want children, they mean it

Even scarier thought - Liz Jones having children

(Oh, and she doesn't understand how a condom works, but never mind)

The moral is: Make sure they swallow.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Jesus!

She is clinically insane, I think. I like how she tries to justify it all, too.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        The moral is: Make sure you use a condom with a spermicide.
        ftfy

Comment

Reminds me of a lodger I once had. Youngish lad, 23/24. Bit of a sexual predator. Good looking lad, but girls just thought he was creepy as he leered a lot. Had been a teacher at a private school but had got caught pot noodling in a classroom on his own one afternoon and been fired (he denied he'd been pot noodling but adjusting his trousers). Anyway.

Anyway he pulled some lass in a night club who was 37/38 who had split up with her longterm boyfriend.

He came back boasting of his bare backed evening in quite graphical sexual detail and then went back over the next few months quite regularly.

You can guess the rest. The look of shock on his face still makes me chuckle.

Luckily for him, she said she didn't want anything to do with him, and that suited him just fine.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            The moral is: stay the f*** away from nutters like Jizz Loans
            FTFY
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Jesus!

She is clinically insane, I think. I like how she tries to justify it all, too.
              My guess she has a book comming out, or trying to get a book deal. Hacks like her will say anything to get notice.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                My guess she has a book comming out, or trying to get a book deal. Hacks like her will say anything to get notice.
                Women trying to compete in a predominantly male world usually do.

I cite Anne Robinson as a prime example.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  Not sure - she writes articles on this level of insanity quite often
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Link blocked by my client. What's the story?

Comment

Working...
                    X