• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jefferies gone pop now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jefferies gone pop now

Another US primary dealer has suspended trading on it's shares after a 20% slump. Not quite another MF but still the second primary dealer in a week to get swept into the Euro debt crisis.

Anyone for dominoes? France? Portugal?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Another US primary dealer has suspended trading on it's shares after a 20% slump. Not quite another MF but still the second primary dealer in a week to get swept into the Euro debt crisis.

Anyone for dominoes? France? Portugal?
    You exagerate Suity. They were suspended and recovered after clarification from the company.

I understand they are only 7-8 % down following the 20% plunge first thing in the US trading day.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 3 November 2011, 14:51.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      You exagerate Suity. They were suspended and recovered after clarification from the company.

I understand they are only 7-8 % down following the 20% plunge first thing in the US trading day.
      Keep watching.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
      X