• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£523.86 p hour / Senior Network Responsible Eng / Munich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£523.86 p hour / Senior Network Responsible Eng / Munich

Probably small fries to you guys but desperate times and all...

Senior Network Responsible Eng Job in Munich - Jobsite
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Probably small fries to you guys but desperate times and all...

Senior Network Responsible Eng Job in Munich - Jobsite
    Stop posting these cheapo temping McJobs around here!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

hmm that's a thought. I've been eyeing up a contract near Frankfurt similar kind of thing but assumed it was badly paid....hmmm must chase these projects up.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

I don't get out of bed for anything less than £524 per hour
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I don't get out of bed for anything less than £524 per hour
          I might, but as soon as I get to the office each day I'll have a quick 250 quid dump.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's proximity to the Kloster at Andechs may not be too conducive to working mind!

Kloster Andechs - BRAUEREI - Unsere Biersorten
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
              It's proximity to the Kloster at Andechs may not be too conducive to working mind!

Kloster Andechs*-*BRAUEREI*-*Unsere Biersorten
              Very nice there, although not as easy to cycle to as I thought. Luckily it's downhill on the way back, you can literally roll all the way to the s-bahn station.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X