• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned Milton Keynes biker filmed 150mph ride

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned Milton Keynes biker filmed 150mph ride

BBC News - Banned Milton Keynes biker filmed 150mph ride

I wind the car up to 130mph most mornings on the way into work, nobody bans me
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

I so want to ban you for that comment...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If he was already banned, WTF is the point of giving him another ban?
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X