• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

scousers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scousers

Oh dear

"... in a way yeah, cos we're, we're not like, we're not like them in a way cos we're seperate aren't we we're from one side of the water from the other and like the accent is different and I hate bein compared to a scouser, cos if I wear my, like I'm wearing my Lacrose trackie today, if I went down town in this I get stared at by all the security guards but if I went down in jeans and shoes I wouldn't get stared at just because of what I'm wearing .... and what I sound like - so it is important to me"

www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/c...ture.shtml

And there's a piccy of cooperinLiverpool on there as well.

Comment

They're violent buggers too.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4633339.stm

Comment

mob handed they're violent, on their own they're soft as tulipe!

Comment

Blackwell's personality disorder meant he fantasised about unlimited success, power and brilliance.
          Was he a regular on here?

Comment

Blackwell's personality disorder meant he fantasised about unlimited success, power and brilliance
            Reminds me of someone who lives in Denmark.

Comment

Supreme spod

'mob handed they're violent, on their own they're soft as tulipe!'

woo hoo and how many scousers have you said that to face to face?

@rsehole

>:

Comment

Scousers

They'll all be underwater in 200 years time anyway and beach front property in Manchester will be worth a fortune.

Thieving little scallies.

Comment

Working...
                X