• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just joined a gym

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined a gym

Had a nice swim, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi.

I haven't been a member of a Sports Club for about 8 years. Always put off by the one year minimum membership. Last time was Fitness First and 3 months in by contract finished and the next one i wasn't near one.

Got this on a month rolling for £59 with Virgin no cancellation fee. All classes included. Going to try Pilates tomorrow.

Whos joined to what and what do you pay?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Got a rowing machine, cycle, weights in the Ecospace at the end of the garden.
    Aftwerwards can have a steam, or use the jets in the posh sit down shower.

£0 per annum.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Aftwerwards can have a steam, or use the jets in the posh sit down shower. ...
      Is a "sit-down shower" your fancy name for a bidet?
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Is a "sit-down shower" your fancy name for a bidet?
        I'm surprised Sas isn't a member of a gym just so he can boast to people in the sauna about how his gym, sauna, shower is better at home.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          in the posh sit down shower.
          Oh lovely, I think my disabled neighbour has one of those
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Oi Wilmslow, there's some bloke here who wants to talk to you.

Comment

i go to a Gym run by Dave who can be a bit harsh on you if you don't turn up for a few weeks

Although i get membership for nothing as i sorted out a laptop for him and setup his wirless network

its a bit spit and sawdust, no telly no steam room its a proper Gym where a lot of bigger boys go
              Last edited by Support Monkey; 4 November 2011, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Had a nice swim, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi.

I haven't been a member of a Sports Club for about 8 years. Always put off by the one year minimum membership. Last time was Fitness First and 3 months in by contract finished and the next one i wasn't near one.

Got this on a month rolling for £59 with Virgin no cancellation fee. All classes included. Going to try Pilates tomorrow.

Whos joined to what and what do you pay?
                I'm with Fitness First - £35per month on the stoodent membership

Gety ourself a trainer for at least one session a week. Will help with motivation, although they are about £20 for the hour, you'll feel the benefit.

Spinning classes are good for a perv if nothing else
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  I'm with Fitness First - £35per month on the stoodent membership

Gety ourself a trainer for at least one session a week. Will help with motivation, although they are about £20 for the hour, you'll feel the benefit.

Spinning classes are good for a perv if nothing else
                  I have 2, one for each foot

Comment

David Lloyd - £91 per month.

Comment

Working...
                    X