• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Guilty Men (Guido's euro blog)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guilty Men (Guido's euro blog)

Did we do this? Remember the National Changeover Plan?

Heseltine, Blair and Clarke

Huhne, Kinnock and Heath

One reader's comment:

When the arguments were flying around whether we should join the Euro, my wife asked me if we should and our pet parrot suddenly squawked “not to join the euro, not to join the euro, give polly a biscuit”.

I swear I never trained her to do that, and said to Pam, “there’s your answer”.

Even the f***ing parrot was more intelligent that all those w**kers above.
    Last edited by Doggy Styles; 6 November 2011, 10:34.

Just glancing through I initially misread that as God's Euro blog. Great idea for a silly story. Ta.

PS It's a point though, why aren't God and Satan using the social media more often? What if the internet had been around in the messiah's or Muhamed's time?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hey! great! I just signed up as GOD on Twitter. Nobody else has thought of that before?

PS What a loada crap. Why does it show part of the email before the name? Just as well the email name is invented too.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 6 November 2011, 11:30.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
      X