• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is going on..???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is going on..???

Most users ever online was 118, Yesterday at 15:00 so says the text at the bottom of the home page. Why is board getting popular again? There seems to be a correlation between my posting and amount of activity on this board. This is proof that the people are hungry for the Truth and I will be happy to bring the Good News to the lost.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico
    Most users ever online was 118, Yesterday at 15:00 so says the text at the bottom of the home page. Why is board getting popular again? There seems to be a correlation between my posting and amount of activity on this board. This is proof that the people are hungry for the Truth and I will be happy to bring the Good News to the lost.
    Do you do greek for the same price?.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      There seems to be a correlation between my posting and amount of activity on this board. This is proof that the people are hungry for the Truth and I will be happy to bring the Good News to the lost.

Nice one ...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

A warm hello, Mr Chico !

I see you are a man of religious conviction, which is truly admirable in this day and age.

My cousin, like you, is a man of strong faith, having served in a local parish, then deciding to spread the word further afield.

As he always says, "Every Soul is Worth Saving".

He's currently working overseas as a missionary, as he feels that those who "hear the call" and are eager to put their lives where their mouths are, should lay themselves on the line for their beliefs.

I think he summed it up best, when he said to me "If you are not prepared to die for what you believe in, then what you believe in is not worth dying for".

I know there are a couple of recent vacancies in his organisation, due to the nature of the job. However, in light of the hostages not being returned safely, I can guarantee that there will be 2 openings in the Ministry if you are interested ? They are currently in Basra, Iraq. Don't worry about costs, all flights will be paid for, and accomodation included as well.

You interested matey ?

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzledVet
          I know there are a couple of recent vacancies in his organisation, due to the nature of the job. However, in light of the hostages not being returned safely, I can guarantee that there will be 2 openings in the Ministry if you are interested ? They are currently in Basra, Iraq. Don't worry about costs, all flights will be paid for, and accomodation included as well.

You interested matey ?
          Nahh, Chico is a christian as long as that involves meeting other christians working in investment banking in Canary Wharf. He feels that this is the path the Lord has assigned to him. Moreover he despises the rest of the world, especially those evil countries that deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth. He is more than welcome, though, to reveal the truth to anybody who has at least a 6 figures salary.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Missionary: Now there is a position worth considering. A bit boring perhaps but ultimately satisfying.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              Missionary: Now there is a position worth considering. A bit boring perhaps but ultimately satisfying.
              Light relief?

Comment

Nahh, Chico is a christian as long as that involves meeting other christians working in investment banking in Canary Wharf
                Ah, I see. Talks the Talk but doesn't Walk the Walk you mean ?

My cousin, God Botherer that he is, actually does get out there dodging the bullets and helping care for the wounded and sick.

I asked him if he didn't fancy something a little less lethal, like knocking on doors on a Sunday and handing out leaflets, and he just laughed at me and said "that's for the spineless wannabe christians."

I do kind of get the idea he actually enjoys running across minefields to get to wounded civilivians and the like.

If only more Christians were motivated to follow in his footsteps.

Comment

He should be beheaded.

Comment

Working...
                  X