• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

dissolved

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dissolved

i was hoping someone could give me some advice . for some stupid reason i set up a company , that i never used . it seemed like a good idea at the time , wanting to work for myself ect ect . anyway i dissolved the company last year , it never traded and only had dormant accounts filed for the first year . ive just had a look on companys house and i am shown as dissolved it shows that the accounts are due next month , do i need to send in more dormant accounts or do i just forget about it , will i get fined if i ignore it , am i supposed to still send in accounts . i have searched the companies house website , but i cant find anything . i just want shut of the damn thing , it was a bad idea . many thanks ,phil.

IANAA but you may need to submit one of these along with a cheque for a tenner

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/for...Forms/652a.pdf

Comment

dissolved2

thanks for the repy , however , i have already had my company struck off .
      its just , am i still supposed to keep things going like accounts . if the companys dissolved and i send in dormant accounts , will they think that the company is still kind of active . "that reads realy bad , im not stupid honest ", dormant accounts obviously mean the company is not trading , but do i need to send them .????.
      i should have been a postman like my dad , a lot less hassle .

Comment

This may be a stupid idea - but you could always call companies house and ask them...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

companys house

i did think of contacting companys house , but it is noted on there site , that they do no provide advice on accounts . i have tried to find out all i can , but ive come to a dead end , hence using this site , anyhow
          many thanks , off to see an arab , cheers .

Comment

Working...
          X