• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reaction to Jackson/Murray case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaction to Jackson/Murray case

It seems sickening and bizarre that people are cheering and partying that they found the guy guilty. It doesn't stop him being dead.

Weirdos.
    Last edited by d000hg; 8 November 2011, 16:35.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It seems sickening and bizarre that people are cheering and partying that they found the guy guilty. It doesn't stop him being dead.

Weirdos.
    Cheering when the person who caused the death of your brother is finally convicted doesn't sound weird to me.

Comment

Well you're a weirdo too. How does a jury deciding someone was to blame help at all? And if the jury had decided the other way, would you be equally happy to know it was merely an accident?

Comment

Well you're a weirdo too. How does a jury deciding someone was to blame help at all? And if the jury had decided the other way, would you be equally happy to know it was merely an accident?
        They obviously believed he was guilty and were happy and relieved when the Jury agreed. I thought that was patently obvious but I keep forgetting you are a bit slow.

Comment

Well you're a weirdo
          You believe in supernatural being(s) and call other people weirdos?

Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

How does a jury deciding someone was to blame help at all?
            Closure.............Justice............take your pick.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

He'll appeal of course, so could carry on for a while. Next up, the inevitable civil lawsuit by the Jackson family.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                They obviously believed he was guilty and were happy and relieved when the Jury agreed. I thought that was patently obvious but I keep forgetting you are a bit slow.
                Showing joy is simply vengeful spite. Satisfaction, or relief that it's over, maybe. Joy and exultation that someone you never met might go to prison for accidentally killing another person you never met... weird.

Sas - yes, you got it. Well inferred.

Comment

Who's bad?

Sorry!

Comment

Yep get your coat Steven!

On another note I heard the lawyer talking on the radio this morning and all he seemed to keep saying was

kerching!

appeal

Kerching!

public enquiry

kerching!

blood sucking maggot

Comment

Working...
                    X