• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lamest Barrister in town

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamest Barrister in town

A barrister accused of making indecent images by covertly filming up girls' skirts has denied getting any sexual gratification from his "habit".
    Simon Austin Hamilton, 35, of Haringey, north London, told Canterbury Crown Court his pleasure came from collecting and cataloguing the images.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4948200.stm

If that's the best this guy can come up with I hope he never ends up defending me!
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

He should have thrown away his passport and claimed asylum, saying he was studying western female underwear and celebrating it's diversity.

He'd get a medal and a council house.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Makes you sick

People like that make me sick , just another reson why some members of the community should only be used for spare parts for the rest of us.

Comment

reason
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

celebrating it's diversity.
          its
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
            People like that make me sick , just another reson why some members of the community should only be used for spare parts for the rest of us.
            People like you make me sick, we all know you get off on images like these!

Mailman

Comment

Maybe he was just trying to make a sort of 'day in the life of' documentary?

Comment

People like you make me sick, we all know you get off on images like these!

I wouldnt know mailman , but Im sure after a hard days work you can go home and hang up your suspenders , bra and panties and not even give it a second thought

Comment

wouldn't

Comment

You dont have this feature

I would prefer Spock to correct any spelling mistakes, he has that more trustworthy scientific nature.

Comment

Working...
                    X