• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teresa May resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teresa May resigns

<placeholder>

I get the feeling that Mr Brodie Clark is going to make sure that she goes down with him.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by Pork Belly
    I think you mean Theresa May.

(Teresa May is NSFW!)
    I wonder how the Google safe search works. When on, mostly her face comes up, when off, lots of girly bits are proffered. Pussy recognition algorithm? Can't see it being someone's job to vet every image on the database.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      <placeholder>

I get the feeling that Mr Brodie Clark is going to make sure that she goes down with him.
      Clark is already going for constructive dismissal.

I think she should have had a word with Michael Howard before suspending Clark and dissing him in parliament and the select comittee. Howard might have recounted the tale of Lewis from the prisons and she might have made some sensible decisions that wouldn't cost the taxpayer a big payout.

Still educated idiots and all that...

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Belly
        Teresa May is NSFW!
        She gets my vote.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I wonder how the Google safe search works. When on, mostly her face comes up, when off, lots of girly bits are proffered. Pussy recognition algorithm? Can't see it being someone's job to vet every image on the database.
          I might be able to some testing in the evenings for the right money.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Ain't it just.
            Although there is still a smattering of Theresa amongst the eye candy.
            I think she's saying "Big brother is watching you."

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              How does that work if you resign then? Surely you have not been dismissed, you have jumped before being pushed?
              No doubt, like a great many Public Servants, he is an expert at his "Rights" whilst being clueless about his Job Role.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                How does that work if you resign then? Surely you have not been dismissed, you have jumped before being pushed?
                No doubt, like a great many Public Servants, he is an expert at his "Rights" whilst being clueless about his Job Role.

Constructive dismissal requires you to resign by definition. It's not a case of jumping before being pushed but of being left with no other option. Given that he's been suspended and publicly vilified in parliament without actually being given an opportunity to answer his critics I think he has a point. I reckon she'll be gone by the end of the month having proven that at the very least she had no idea what was going on.

Comment

The sad thing is that the policy increased the number of illegal immigrants being caught coming into this country via the borders by 10%.

Come Christmas time, and the papers that are wailing about what a disgrace it is to have tried targeted checks will all be moaning about how long the queues are at the airports because it takes so long checking passports.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post

I think she should have had a word with Michael Howard before suspending Clark and dissing him in parliament and the select comittee. Howard might have recounted the tale of Lewis from the prisons and she might have made some sensible decisions that wouldn't cost the taxpayer a big payout.

Still educated idiots and all that...
                    She should have just threatened to over-rule him.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X