• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Syed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor old Syed

Order of the boot.

I still can't fathom why these muppets want to work for Alan Sugar. Alright they get £100k for a year but what then? It would be interesting to know what Tim from Apprentice 1 is now earning after his first year is over.

Comment

Having watched a couple of interviews with him, and maybe three episodes of the 'Apprentice', I would not even consider buying any of his products - it is obvious he wants a low quality high margin culture. It is not quite a gaffe on the scale of Gerald Ratner but he is basically advertising his company / companies as a bunch of sharks selling to their prey.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Now he's been booted out, does that mean we all have to keep a closer guard on which recruiters to ring?

Comment

.. and don't buy any double glazing or used cars until you know who 'owns' the company....

big brother type C class 'celebrity' beckons for a fortnight, then he will get his own show, which will be an expensive flop and everyone will forget him.

I hope his ex workmates are having a good laugh at him though...
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

This is turning out to be a rather fine week.

Mordy in "Fc.uk off Syed you greasy wan.ker" Mode
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Hopefully the first of many lying scumbags gettng the chop....

http://www.laboursleaze.com
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Sayed's company is I.T. People
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  Now he's been booted out, does that mean we all have to keep a closer guard on which recruiters to ring?

Sayed has done a brilliant PR job for highlighting the deceitful way certain recruiters work. I think it was mentioned last night that his reputation now would make it difficult for him to do business leading from the front. On the other side Paul the Headhunter seems to be showing the good side of recruitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny

I would imagine he's been back on the scene for a while now. I dont think the show is 'near live' (ie. filmed the week before). I swear in last weeks episode where they had to rent flats I heard Paul say something like 'here we are in 2005'. Having working previously in a company that supports the television industry I know this is how they do things.

Comment

Working...
                    X