• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ok, so how many of the assembled congregation have purchased

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so how many of the assembled congregation have purchased

The Immersion version of "Dark Side of the Moon"?

The Dark Side Of The Moon [2011 - Original Recording Remastered]: Pink Floyd: Amazon.co.uk: Music

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I never rated it. I prefer(red) "Wish you were here".
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      I never rated it. I prefer(red) "Wish you were here".
      There's an Immersion version of that on its way.

Comment

I like it, but not enough to spend £85 on a load of extra stuff I'll never get around to listening to.

Comment

Yes I did! Also being a Floyd Fanboi I bought on the day of release and paid a premium over Amazon.

The packaging (CDs didn't have sleeves and were loose ) and included merchandise (beer mats and a crappy polyester scarf FFS) is shoddy but it's the only (legal) way of getting some unreleased stuff including a radically different and nice earlier mix.

I only got the 2 CD Wish You Were Here set since the boxset had no extra different content but just different versions of the album.

Also I was sick of being ripped off by EMI by this point.

Comment

I've got a little black book
            with my poems in
            a bag, with my toothbrush and comb in

One was singing that in the shower this am. all the cats ran into the kitchen
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I see old people.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                I see old people.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I was ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, frittering and wasting the hours in an offhand way on my guitar, and my son joined in on keyboard.

Which was nice.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    When does it come out on thepiratebay ?
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X