• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

client entertainment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

client entertainment

What can reasonably be claimed as client entertainment through your own limited company? I was planning to pay Spearmint Rhino a visit this weekend. Should I keep receipts?

I think you should also video the event to back up the fact it was indeed 'entertaining', and post it with your end of year tax return....

P.S I know a lapdancer who works part time at a jewellry store owned by a friend.... and her and her girly mates never stop laughing at the men who 'visit' them.... see them as walking cash dispensers who they wouldn't be seen dead with. I find it funny that they look down on people who 'treat them as objects', yet see nothing wrong in actually acting like an object.

She is physically stunning (half Norwegian, half Scottish), but frankly you meet much more attractive women in normal pubs and bars around here.
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 26 April 2006, 21:56.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Dunno if this is a serious question or not but here goes anyway:

Receipts are needed, client entertainment is not deducted before the application of corporation tax.

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Nor is the VAT reclaimable.

tim

Comment

Working...
        X