• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

Not seen network interfaces set up like that before

I thought something had happened....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Do they look like this?

Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

That reminds me of the layout in a place I worked at. Had only been there a week and I brought the network down by tangling my foot in a cable while getting up from my desk. Fortunately it was only a permie job.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Not seen network interfaces set up like that before
          Carry on then.

What about your bloody moderators hey! Wanna say sorry about those as well?

Bloody disgrace.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Carry on then.

Bloody disgrace.
            I miss ferret.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              That reminds me of the layout in a place I worked at. Had only been there a week and I brought the network down by tangling my foot in a cable while getting up from my desk. Fortunately it was only a permie job.
              Had the site hosted at a company called PO Box Hosting some years ago, they took the server down in pretty much the same way. I wasn't with them for very long

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Carry on then.

Bloody disgrace.
              You diss my mods then you diss me chummy. We will do paintball. I will kick your ass

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I miss ferret.
              He told me he hated you all. Strange world innit

Comment

You diss my mods then you diss me chummy. We will do paintball. I will paint your ass
                FTFY

But why on earth are you saying sorry. as a project manager told me years ago Sorry is for wimps.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sorry is not ******* good enough! We pay for a service and all we get is uppity jobsworth pissing about with network cables like some gurning ******* cretins on a fun day out to Alton Towers.

Get a friggin grip FFS! No wonder the bloody Bobs are running rings round us. It's never been the same since CUK was in colour either.

Comment

You diss my mods then you diss me chummy. We will do paintball. I will kick your ass
                    Bring it on sweetheart, infractions won't save you this time.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X