• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watching The Only Way Is Essex - Are they for real??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching The Only Way Is Essex - Are they for real??

Been loosely following TOWIE (as it's affectionately known) everytime the missus has it on TV.

Anyone from Essex care to comment is this really how the people of Essex really live? Seems they don't mind living in a tuliphole 2 up 2 down, as long as they are wearing the total sum of everything they possess (clothes, jewellery, false mammories etc)

The missus is hooked on it though

interesting - do they have it right though?

do you need to be mortgaged to the hilt with a 4 bed detached house in some suburban hell not able to do anything from week to week because you have no money left.

wearing jeans from asda and not having anu luxuries?

or have a small house and some disposable income.

(I am not from Essex ...)

Comment

I have never watched TOWIE but from what people have said during pub philosophy sessions I get the gist of what & whom it is about.

As an Essex Girl (geographically only) I am sorry to say that yes, there are some people like that, thankfully not all Essex people are like that but extreme minorities is what sells papers / makes TV
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
      X