• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm forever blowing bubbles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm forever blowing bubbles

Are bubbles an inevitable consequence of liberal markets? If they aren't then how can they be controlled? And if they are, then what are we to do?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Are bubbles an inevitable consequence of liberal markets? If they aren't then how can they be controlled? And if they are, then what are we to do?
    <sasguru>

You cretin!

</sasguru>

<dodgy agent>

How dare you complain about free markets? It's free markets, as invented by Saint Margaret of Thatcher, that have paid for all the luxury in your life! If you don't like free markets, then move to North Korea and see how you feel with a 400 calorie per day ration box!'

</dodgy agent>

I know you boys can take it.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well someones gotta replace Michael
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

-SasGuru
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Yes and keep on invoicing. (Oh wait I wont be able to soon )

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Well someones gotta replace Michael
            You'll be needing this --->
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              If you don't like free markets, then move to North Korea and see how you feel with a 400 calorie per day ration box!'
              WHS
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you want us to think you are clever try answering the question. Marks will be awarded, do well enough and I will give you a +ve rep, even though I will probably choke to death on it.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Liberal, as in free? As in free from interference from the state / central banks? Please alert me when such a thing exists.

If you want to stop a bubble from inflating, you need to cut off the supply of whatever is inflating it.
                  Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

If you want us to think you are clever try answering the question. .
                    I don't give a tulip if anyone thinks I am clever or not.
                    Clever is as clever does, IMNSHO.

HTH.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X