• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage to EU - I want you all sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage to EU - I want you all sacked

Bravo sir
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    He was right all along!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      He was right all along!
      And he still is right. Apparently UKIP are only one % point behind the liberal democrats
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Lets hope that gets on TV - a lot, I think a surprising number of people (for the politicians) would agree with his sentiments.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          And he still is right. Apparently UKIP are only one % point behind the liberal democrats
          So now they have 3% of the vote? Bravo.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Can't access it here but saw the comment: "Notice at the end when Farage demands a democracy and gets booed"

Comment

Beats me why UKIP had Lord Pearson as their leader for ages.

He's a nice enough old cove, but more like a quiet unassuming old philosophy professor than the kind of quick witted tub thumping and far more charismatic leader they needed and now have in Farage.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Who????
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Totally agree:

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Lets hope that gets on TV - a lot, I think a surprising number of people (for the politicians) would agree with his sentiments.
                  Will probably get on "Have I Got News For You" tomorrow, but unfortunately not the main news. Hopefully I'm wrong. Agree with Farage 100%.
                  Last edited by NervousRexx; 10 November 2011, 20:45.

Comment

It is easier to burn a house
                    Than to build one

Mr Farge;s argument regarding European border controls does not make sense - can you imagine the USA having border controls between states - utter nonssnse.

EuroSceptics like Mr Farge are ignorant as to the massive impact that the breakup of the EuroZOne would have on the UK economy ..

Thank goodness David Cameron is not so ignorant.
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 10 November 2011, 22:08.

Comment

Working...
                    X