• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Deidre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Deidre

Today's Dear Deidre in the Sun. What advice does CUK have?

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

I worry so much about getting an erection with my girlfriend I cannot perform.

I am 30 and she is 29. I have a stressful career as an IT contractor where I earn a lot of money, but the threat of losing my contract is always constant. Things have being going well but recently I have been unable to get an erection. I am thinking there is something wrong with me and I am toying with going permanent.

Everything else is perfect buy I am worried I am going to lose her to someone with a bigger warchest, she thinks I don't fancy her.

What should I do?

Yours Simon
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

I am 30 and she is 29. I have a stressful career as an IT contractor where I earn a lot of money, but the threat of losing my contract is always constant. Things have being going well but recently I have been unable to get an erection. I am thinking there is something wrong with me and I am toying with going permanent.

Everything else is perfect buy I am worried I am going to lose her to someone with a bigger warchest, she thinks I don't fancy her.

What should I do?

Yours Simon
    4 cans of special brew

Comment

An elaborate cry for help, MF.

Try thinking about Dim. Works for me.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        An elaborate cry for help, MF.

Try thinking about Dim. Works for me.
        I give you an erection?

Comment

"Dear MF

Don't be embarrassed. The problem your friend "Simon" is experiencing is not uncommon. Try taking the pressure off. Enjoy a romantic dinner - perhaps a pot noodle together.

In the meantime, I'm sending you my leaflet "Can't get it up and posting about it on an internet forum?" which contains some useful tips on how to convincingly pretend your problems belong to your friend.

Diedre"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I give you an erection?

Frequently!

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            "Dear MF

Don't be embarrassed. The problem your friend "Simon" is experiencing is not uncommon. Try taking the pressure off. Enjoy a romantic dinner - perhaps a pot noodle together.

In the meantime, I'm sending you my leaflet "Can't get it up and posting about it on an internet forum?" which contains some useful tips on how to convincingly pretend your problems belong to your friend.

Diedre"
            Excellent work!
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Deirdre, not Deidre..

Think Ken's wife, Corrie....

Comment

Treat the two of you to a romantic trip up the Oxo Tower. You'll either re-kindle your passion for each other or discover your love of gladiator movies.

Comment

Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

What should I do?

Yours Simon
                    Dear Simon,

Try milking the prostate.

HTH BIDI

EO
                    Last edited by suityou01; 11 November 2011, 00:53. Reason: Bellendry
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X