• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon pitches in to advise Euroland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon pitches in to advise Euroland

Yep, it's Snot Goblin again, now telling Europe that France is about to go under. Obviously, lacking any meaningful job, the great financial and fiscal guru that is Mr G 'no more boom and bust' Brown has resorted to throwing fuel on the flames. What a useless <unt.

'France will be the next to crumble', warns Gordon Brown - Telegraph
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

He must be kicking himself for not letting us join now.

Comment

I don't think it will get as far as France

Italian yields still dropping sharply:

Italy Govt Bonds 10 Year Gross Yield (GBTPGR10:IND) Index Performance - Bloomberg

They haven't even passed their austerity package yet.

Will all be over by Christmas.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Well Alistair Darling was preaching yesterday about how awful it's all going to be.

Is this a cunning plan by HM Government? Wheel out their clueless feckwit predecessors to make wild forecasts or Armageddon so that people will actually feel reassured?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Italy Govt Bonds 10 Year Gross Yield (GBTPGR10:IND) Index Performance - Bloomberg

Friday sell off, bet next week they hit 8%, the market doesn't move in straight lines

Comment

They're selling 5-year bonds next week, and a lot of debt needs turning over in Feb. Let's see
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

love the comments:

I had a wet dream about Gordon Brown last night.... I pissed myself laughing when he fell of a cliff.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

If Gordon gets involved, then Europe really is Doomed.

DOOMED I TELL YA !!!
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I wish I shared your optimism.
                    You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Working...
                    X