• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds German Martket opens today..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeds German Martket opens today..

I'll call in tonight I think, get the Piccadilly train to Leeds, walk up to Millennium Square, sample a Hellesbrau oder zwei and a couple of kasewurst, using stek's suck and bite method. Gotta be careful with these sausages, a few years ago my mate foolishly just bit his and squirted hot cheese all over the front his North Face. Looked like he'd been jizzed on Silence of the Lambs style.

Look out for a "Feuerzangenbowle" and ask for extra schutz.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Had a Cristmas night out in some poncy tulip-hole on the edge of Leeds market last year.

What a f***in' awful night out that was........
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
        Look out for a "Feuerzangenbowle" and ask for extra schutz.
        Pointless bothering with German, they're all Eastern Europeans pretedning to be German.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Had a Cristmas night out in some poncy tulip-hole on the edge of Leeds market last year.

What a f***in' awful night out that was........
          Near Kirkgate Market? Wasn't Hogey's was it, on Eastgate?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Near Kirkgate Market? Wasn't Hogey's was it, on Eastgate?
            No, it had a ridiculous name, like Ha Ha or something.....
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Going to Lincoln 1st weekend in December - theirs is one of the oldest German market in the UK.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Took a trip into Leeds today to get my train tickets so popped in, not brilliant, mostly tat but a few nice bits and picked up the littlest's Christmas present.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I really don't see what all the fuss is about with these Christmas Markets. All the stalls sell the same old tat and the food is usually some disgusting central European slop. As for gluhwein and the like, I can happily chuck that straight into the canal.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                  X