• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Testicle bite woman given suspended sentence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testicle bite woman given suspended sentence

BBC News - Testicle bite woman Maria Topp given suspended sentence

What I want to know is....

1) Why the hell has he got his gonads out in the middle of a violent argument?
    2) How does he get 19 stitches in it. I have just been to check and they must have been small stiches!! Either that or it is just cold in the loos!!!
    3) Is this the biggest understatement ever..

He said to Topp: "You bit his scrotum with enough force to rip his skin.

"It must have been excruciatingly painful."
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    What I want to know is....

1) Why the hell has he got his gonads out in the middle of a violent argument?
    2) How does he get 19 stitches in it. I have just been to check and they must have been small stiches!! Either that or it is just cold in the loos!!!
    Maybe the arguement was about how big his bollocks are, which would explain the first 2 points
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Outrage.
      If the bloke had genitally mutilated the bird he would be doing years and signed on the sex offenders reg for life.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
        Outrage.
        If the bloke had genitally mutilated the bird he would be doing years and signed on the sex offenders reg for life.
        After 4 kids could he have made it any worse???
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Maybe while she was polishing it he probably said 'Linda always licks along the shaft' .

Thin skin needs small stitches.

Indeed why isn't she on the sex offenders register?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I heard fatima Whitbread has offered her 100,000 to act as a 'bush tucker stunt double', just in case there are any hairy body parts that need eaten

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X