• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Two weeks ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Two weeks ever

I have just had my two best weeks ever in terms of winning large contracts as a sole supplier with 4 large organisations, including 6 v.high level contractor vacancies. None of it IT though. AND I managed to stay online with CUK.

Not one to gloat but --- have a good weekend paupers
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I have just had my two best weeks ever in terms of winning large contracts as a sole supplier with 4 large organisations, including 6 v.high level contractor vacancies. None of it IT though. AND I managed to stay online with CUK.

Good for you, love! Have you got anything for my old man? He's not the brightest but he's a real grafter and he'll try his hand at anything. At the moment he scrapes up a few days here and there and we could really do with something steady to keep up with the hire purchase payments.

Be a dear and see what you can do. I might be able to sort out a little bonus for you if that will help things.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Good for you, love! Have you got anything for my old man? He's not the brightest but he's a real grafter and he'll try his hand at anything. At the moment he scrapes up a few days here and there and we could really do with something steady to keep up with the hire purchase payments.

Be a dear and see what you can do. I might be able to sort out a little bonus for you if that will help things.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

If I read between the lines I just see "rent boy". Am I near the mark.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          If I read between the lines I just see "rent boy". Am I near the mark.
          One hundred bobs £300 per day each to me what do you think I should pay them?

Comment

£300 per day each.

HTH
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

winning large contracts as a sole supplier
              Selling your soul doesn't mean you are a sole supplier
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

NMW
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Good to see honest capitalist toil paying dividends.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    £300 per day each.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X