• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mmmm beer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm beer

Click here for free beer!

An idea 'borrowed' from an episode of the Simpsons perhaps?

Chief Inspector Graham McLaughlin, leading the operation, said: "These suspects are people who have managed to evade arrest for some time, so we have used different tactics to find them. It has been very cost-effective as it can take a lot of time and money to track people down.
    Derbyshire constabulary sent letters to dozens of suspects who had evaded detention for several months
    WTF?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

re wtf

PC : Good morning madam is Sid the strangler in?

Common law wife on benefits with 16 kids (AKA slag) : No now f'off I hate you Pigs. You keep coming round here asking for SIid how many times do I have to tell you he isn't here.

PC : Good day Madam as you know we can't enter without a search warrant or probable cause.

Police leave

Slag : oi Sid your breakfast is on the table.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X