• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red Dwarf is coming back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dwarf is coming back

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...rf_series_ten/

<Digs out 'Smoke me a kipper' t-shirt>
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

I just hope its better than that god awful Back to Earth
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Go back to the future with Red Dwarf ? The Register

<Digs out 'Smoke me a kipper' t-shirt>
      Does it still fit?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Excellent. Presumably Crague (how do you spell it?) Charles will have recovered from his spell in the alternative universe of Eastenders.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Will they be 10 years closer to Earth?*

* i forget the plot now, were they heading back to Earth?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

An excellent idea with only two draw backs.

The young people will be like what is red dwarf and what does smeg mean?

The young people will be like what is red dwarf and what does smeg mean?

Now I realised I said that twice but I thought it was such a big draw back it was worth mentioning twice.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Rimmer - Kryten go to red alert
              Kryten - are you certain sir? It does mean changing the bulb.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Space core directive 595 - No member of the crew with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero G.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Rimmer - Kryten go to red alert
                  Kryten - are you certain sir? It does mean changing the bulb.
                  Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Space corp directive 34124 - No member of the crew with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero G.
                  As they are both from the same clip:

My personal favourite space corp directive 592 - In an emergency situation involving two or more officers of equal rank, seniority will be granted to whichever officer can program a VCR.
                  Last edited by SimonMac; 13 November 2011, 18:33.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Space core directive 595 - No member of the crew with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero G.
                    I refer the Honourable Gentleman to Space corps directive 312 -
                    crew members in quarantine must be provided with minimum leisure facilities, <...> 'a chess set with 31 missing pieces, a knitting magazine with a pull-out special on crocheted hats, a puzzle magazine with all the crosswords completed and a video of the excellent cinematic treat, Wall-Papering, Painting, And Stippling — A DIY Guide.

Classic!
                    Hard to see how they'll be able to top the old RD, unless Reggie Dixon records an album to accompany the series
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X