• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If bob worked for apple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If bob worked for apple

I don't know if it would happen, but the outcome is likely to be something like this:

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    I don't know if it would happen, but the outcome is likely to be something like this:

And if Apple was filled with contractors what do you think would have been created?

A bankrupt company and contractors fleecing shareholders.

Face it - 99% of contractors are disguised employees earning more then they could in any other industry - I blame the shareholders for not controlling costs tightly enough

Comment

WTF? Apple hire cheap foreign workers by the thousand.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
        And if Apple was filled with contractors what do you think would have been created?

A bankrupt company and contractors fleecing shareholders.

Face it - 99% of contractors are disguised employees earning more then they could in any other industry - I blame the shareholders for not controlling costs tightly enough
        erm, it was a visual joke based on apple bobbing

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Whoooosh
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Whoooosh
            Splooosh

Comment

It just wasn't very funny. You didn't even bother finding an Indian chap doing the bobbing, 1/10 for effort.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X