• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how to properly get rid of two DELL 27.5 Ultra inch monitors ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to properly get rid of two DELL 27.5 Ultra inch monitors ?

On ebay.co.uk can you specify collect only ?

Any other ways you think I could get rid of them ? I don't think filing the serial numbers off and leaving them out for the bin men is a good choice but I'll do it as a last resort !

I'm in central london btw.

Is an ultra inch bigger than a normal inch?

Comment

if they work Ebay

If their dead take them to your local recycling centre check out your local council website for one near you

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
        On ebay.co.uk can you specify collect only ?

Any other ways you think I could get rid of them ? I don't think filing the serial numbers off and leaving them out for the bin men is a good choice but I'll do it as a last resort !

I'm in central london btw.
        Have you checked gumtree and/or craiglist? asked a charity shop? contact your council, they may have a (free) service to dispose of eletrical devices.

Comment

use ebay and set auction to collect only

Are they still in full working condition?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Is an ultra inch bigger than a normal inch?
            Maybe it's an American inch?

Comment

Freecycle?

Comment

I dont think charity shops want electrical goods much these days, they have to get them certified by a spark.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Freecycle?
                  I know someone who uses this, collects all the stuff and puts them on eBay. Not me BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                    I know someone who uses this, collects all the stuff and puts them on eBay. Not me BTW!
                    Genius!
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X