• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Fourth Reich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fourth Reich

And finally after more than a century of trying, Germany sees its chance of European domination:

Merkel Urges Overhaul of European Union - Bloomberg

I doubt this one will last a 1000 years.

No doubt the news will be welcomed by naive useful idiots like Lord Haw Haw.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

To be honest, it's the only way it will work.

Can't blame the Germans, it's either that or go down the tubes bailing everyone out ad infinitum.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

Can't blame the Germans.
      WDSS++;

Comment

Can't blame the Germans.
        Indeed, but I think the 'fourth reich' is a bit of an exaggeration.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I don't.

HTH
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about it for now. I'd be tulipting myself over Israel getting ready to nuke Iran next.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I wouldn't worry too much about it for now. I'd be tulipting myself over Israel getting ready to nuke Iran next.
              Why? It's never going to happen.

Comment

Can't blame the Germans, it's either that or go down the tubes bailing everyone out ad infinitum.
                It is the only way the Euro can work and it will mean that the Germans will control Europe.
                The Germans have brought it on themselves in order simply to keep their exports competitive.
                They are now going to be controlling sovereign states such as Greece Italy and Spain.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Why not? The Germans will be in complete control of the entire Eurozone. There will be no democratic accountability towards the concentration of power and the interests of the Greeks, Italians Spaniards will be way down the bottom of the Germans agenda.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Why? It's never going to happen.
                    Zionist conspiracy more real than a Fourth Reich.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X