• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5 habits that will hurt your relationship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 habits that will hurt your relationship

Mindless pap on yahoo

Excerpt

Don’t get me wrong – your relationship is very important. But so are you. And so is the life you’d so carefully built up before you began your relationship. Don’t be tempted to start putting yourself and your stuff – your goals, interests and friends – in second place when you’re in a relationship, because it won’t get the results you long for.
    What do you do that beggars belief in your relationship, that has others gaping and your wife rolling her eyes with a rye smile?

For example, when someone comes to visit I usually welcome them, and then shout TEA at SY02 until she makes us one.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Mindless pap on yahoo

Excerpt

What do you do that beggars belief in your relationship, that has others gaping and your wife rolling her eyes with a rye smile?

For example, when someone comes to visit I usually welcome them, and then shout TEA at SY02 until she makes us one.
    WGAS?

Comment

Mindless pap on yahoo

Excerpt

wry
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

a rye smile?
        Is that due to the excessive amount she has to drink to stay with you

Comment

LOL

I think every one of thos rules got broken in our house last night.

Some heavy breather phoned and the missus was saying 'Hello, Hello , HELLO'

Then he says 'I bet you've got a tight , unshaven cnt, havn't you?'

She says 'Yes, he's lying on the couch watching telly , who shall I say is calling?'

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            LOL

I think every one of thos rules got broken in our house last night.

Some heavy breather phoned and the missus was saying 'Hello, Hello , HELLO'

Then he says 'I bet you've got a tight , unshaven cnt, havn't you?'

She says 'Yes, he's lying on the couch watching telly , who shall I say is calling?'

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Mrs Suity is the luckiest woman ever. FACT!

Comment

Within my family, we will often have quite loud shouting matches. Outside observers aren't always aware that there's no heat in it at all. Too much time in improv theatre I think.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Some people get offended when I refer to BGG as a crip, as he himself uses it there is no offence a bit like black people using the N word.
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Within my family, we will often have quite loud shouting matches. Outside observers aren't always aware that there's no heat in it at all. Too much time in improv theatre I think.
                    No need for shouting. A quick right hander normally shuts 'em up.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X