• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some twunt in the office has a loud annoying hacking cough.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some twunt in the office has a loud annoying hacking cough.

Every few minutes. Cough, cough, cough. Followed by a low growling as the phelegm rattles in the back of their throat. I hate to think of the germs that are being spread by this inconsiderate bastard. Everybody is going to be off ill next week.

Which means hopefully it will be nice and quiet for me as I'm the inconsiderate bastard with the cough.

Think I may go and get a lozenge.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Go to the gents, have a good hawk, then spit it into the sink. Then you'll feel that you're really integrated with your colleagues at the call centre.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You are Suity and I claim my Five Fisherman's Friend
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Some of the bobs round here are suffering with colds... the amount of hocking and snorting and incessant sniffing is ******* disgusting.

What happened to the bob charm school they're supposed to go to??
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          Some of the bobs round here are suffering with colds... the amount of hocking and snorting and incessant sniffing is ******* disgusting.

What happened to the bob charm school they're supposed to go to??
          when they swallow it, rather than gob it on the pavement or in the sink, thats charm for a Bob.

provided it all goes down in one lump

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

That's what happens when you get the third degree when you are off ill and probably don't get sick pay.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              when they swallow it, rather than gob it on the pavement or in the sink, thats charm for a Bob.

provided it all goes down in one lump

Unlike the Eastern Europeans who see it as their god given right to spit on the pavement at every opportunity
              Last edited by Support Monkey; 15 November 2011, 14:38.

Comment

Working...
              X