• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone recommend a robot vacumn cleaner ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its for a London flat. I just cannot be bothered to get the Dyson out no more to pick up all the 'bits' of fluff from socks etc.

There are different models and I dunno what the difference is, I know they're meant to dock and power up automatically but what is your experience of them ?

Get a cleaner for an hour a week.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Roomba
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post

its for a London flat. I just cannot be bothered to get the Dyson out no more to pick up all the 'bits' of fluff from socks etc.

There are different models and I dunno what the difference is, I know they're meant to dock and power up automatically but what is your experience of them ?
        i know a happy roomba owner. if you use it in your home office and it happens to stray into the rest of the bedsit, you can probably expense it

Comment

If you get a Roomba, then you can hack it so that it tweets and lets you know what it's up to

Linky
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            If you get a Roomba, then you can hack it so that it tweets and lets you know what it's up to

Linky
            LOL thats an assumption and a half...

For the purpose of this Instructable, I am going to be assuming that you have a basic knowledge of basic electronics, the Arduino and the Arduino's programming language.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Naked Cleaners Naked Cleaner - NakedCleaners.co.uk

Comment

+1 for Roomba

Unfortunately it scares the tulip out of the cats so gf chef decided a cleaner was the better option
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Can you sit on the sofa and knock one out while they hoover under your feet? Will they will mop it up?

Do you think they polish everything?
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I now need something that yesterday didn't know existed...

How does it cope with clutter? There's bags, waterbottles, magazines, tissue boxes, junk mail, books, shoes and other general crap strewn around the room.

Comment

Working...
                    X