• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Let's not even mention Janey" Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Let's not even mention Janey" Thread

Let's see how long it lasts before the assorted besotted geeks/nerds can't help themselves.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I saw a really tarty, dirty looking bint last night, drinking like a fish and giggling like a school girl with her mates. I bet she's a goer I thought.

Just when I was about to swoop over, she'd buggered off and it was only about 10.30pm!

Comment

That's what you get for hanging around those under 18 discos.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        I saw a really tarty, dirty looking bint last night, drinking like a fish and giggling like a school girl with her mates. I bet she's a goer I thought.

Just when I was about to swoop over, she'd buggered off and it was only about 10.30pm!
        Bet she had a huge arse!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't know, but managed to get a snapshot of her on my mobile.

Comment

how long before this ends up in the 'Light Relief' folder?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              Don't know, but managed to get a snapshot of her on my mobile.

Blocked by co. filter. Is it minging?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've done no work today, nothing, not a bean. All I've done is surf 'tinternet, particularly CUK reading and contributing to threads about J ..... woah, that was close, nearly went and ruined the whole thing !
                (still true about doing absolutely nothing though !)

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
                  I've done no work today, nothing, not a bean. All I've done is surf 'tinternet, particularly CUK reading and contributing to threads about J ..... woah, that was close, nearly went and ruined the whole thing !
                  Who's J....? Don't know anyone by that name on this thread. DP was just telling me about some random bird he met yesterday.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
                    t'internet

Comment

Working...
                    X