• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you believe in Nibiru?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you believe in Nibiru?

I have a friend who takes it very seriously. He is stockpiling water/tinned food/baby wipes. Otherwise he is a very normal person. I plan to meet up with him in January 2013 to laugh at him. And maybe buy a very cheap babywipes.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have a friend who takes it very seriously. He is stockpiling water/tinned food/baby wipes. Otherwise he is a very normal person. I plan to meet up with him in January 2013 to laugh at him. And maybe buy a very cheap babywipes.
    I'm sure we could send up a nuke to take it out, Armageddon style.

Comment

Had to look this up. It will undoubtably come true eventually, that's the great thing about loonies.

The world will end in 1991, it says so in the scriptures/aliens told us. Ah, it's 1992, so there was a small error in the interpretations but it will happen in 2000. Hmm it's 2001 but it will definitely happen in 2012, er 2037, er 2049, ........ er 5676 Bang! We told you so but you wouldn't listen!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

There are plenty of loonies on here who've been like that for years.

Reacting to a multitude of news stories with their plans for tinned food, AK47s and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Had to look this up. It will undoubtably come true eventually
          True. But stockpiling food in case another planet crashes into us seems rather optimistic.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            There are plenty of loonies on here who've been like that for years.

Reacting to a multitude of news stories with their plans for tinned food, AK47s and the like.

Yep. AtW barricaded himself into his apartment the day his new sofa arrived. He used it for the barricade.

Unfortunately for him he also used the telephone wire as part of a home made squirrel based electricity generator, so is now offline until doomsday.

Shame, the eurozone is collapsing without his wisdom.

As for an asteroid hit, I think we'll be kept in the dark to avert any general panic if there's nothing to be done to avoid it anyway.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              As for an asteroid hit, I think we'll be kept in the dark to avert any general panic if there's nothing to be done to avoid it anyway.
              Yes there is. John Terry will head it away.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Just bet him £50K that he's wrong, if he is, you're laughing, if he's right, you won't have to pay up!
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Yes there is. John Terry will call it something offensive and/or sleep with it's missus.
                  FTFY

Comment

I did stock up on bottled water and tinned food when it looked like a serious 'flu epidemic was a real possibility. All gone now though, so I guess we're doomed. Still got the nuclear bunker though.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X