• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stockpile calpol?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stockpile calpol?

Not that I give a flying fig about Nibiru mind.

Given that I have 3 littluns and one luttlun on the way (Due 25th Dec) it made me think.

What if the Tottenham riots started up again? What if the occupy movement joins forces with the freeloaders? The EDL get involved?

What about the basics? Calpol, paracetamol, calprofen? Antihistamines?

Without going proper nutty, should I be stockpiling certain kiddie important supplies just in case the local supermarket shuts down after getting looted?

Just the thoughts that cross my mind as a young dad.

The panel thinks?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Given that I have 3 littluns and one luttlun on the way (Due 25th Dec) it made me think.

What if the Tottenham riots started up again? What if the occupy movement joins forces with the freeloaders? The EDL get involved?

Without going proper nutty, should I be stockpiling certain kiddie important supplies just in case the local supermarket shuts down after getting looted?

The panel thinks?
    Just a gun.

With one bullet.

Do us all a favour.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Dinnerfords Gripewater, lovely stuff.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Just a gun.

With one bullet.

Do us all a favour.

A serious topic. Bring the gun and the bullet. I would be happy to administer.

Comment

A serious topic. Bring the gun and the bullet. I would be happy to administer.
          You'd miss.

Comment

You'd miss.

Now answer the ******* op.

Comment

Now answer the ******* op.
              "Without going proper nutty, should I be stockpiling certain kiddie important supplies just in case the local supermarket shuts down after getting looted"

For the kids
              500KG of Haribo
              20000 Fruit shoots
              1000 Tins of Beans and Sausages(Heinz)
              1 Tin of Tinned Tomatoes(to threaten the kids with if they complain about the beans and sausages)

Comment

The panel thinks?
                With your health, you're the one who should be worried. Luckily it seems none of your kids inherited any of your DNA.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

"Without going proper nutty, should I be stockpiling certain kiddie important supplies just in case the local supermarket shuts down after getting looted"

For the kids
                  500KG of Haribo
                  20000 Fruit shoots
                  1000 Tins of Beans and Sausages(Heinz)
                  1 Tin of Tinned Tomatoes(to threaten the kids with if they complain about the beans and sausages)
                  Bizarrely I think we would get on IRL

Comment

Calpol and Calprofen are brand names. Non branded alternatives are available free from your Doctor.

If it all goes feral, a shotgun might secure you a game of pool down your local.
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X