• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Think I will get a standard £10 Parker pen.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I will get a standard £10 Parker pen.....

Own up, which one of you posted this customer review......

Waterman Exception Solid Gold Fountain Pen S0729000: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

My Parker fountain pen was confiscated a T5 Heathrow. It had a sharp point and contained liquid
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Own up, which one of you posted this customer review......

Waterman Exception Solid Gold Fountain Pen S0729000: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        My Parker fountain pen was confiscated a T5 Heathrow. It had a sharp point and contained liquid
        Could you not remove the nib and ink?

At Manchester they are pretty good at giving out an envelope on request so you can post small items back to yourself, if you happen to have a stamp on you.

Very unlucky....

Comment

Working...
        X