• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brent oil price falling fast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brent oil price falling fast

I reckon it's worth a short. I predict a big crash is imminent.

Boomed!

AFP: Oil prices dive on darkening Europe fears

No one interested in free easy money then?

Comment

No we don't want to become rich, we like having to keep working.

Being rich and retired would be boring. That's why the billionaires still go to work, despite having massive yachts and young playthings at their beck and call.

Do lower oil prices mean we may yet see a significant reduction in the cost of petrol?
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Oil near $97 after China leader negative on growth | PressDemocrat.com

Comment

Comment

Been rallying upwards for the last hour
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

But that means falling inflation.

Booomed...
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Not in the trade for hours, in for days/weeks. There's resistance at 106 (for Brent), once breached we'll see another $2 a barrel off the price quite quickly.

Comment

I think over the coming months we will see all these indicators staring to fall as the economies of the powerhouse nations begin to grind to a halt.

If these economies, these BRIC countries, if they have same slowdown as is expected it will not only be oil but other commodities too and I think we will see the spectre of deflation stalking the economic landscape within 2 years.

But if these economies do not suffer slowdown then these commodties will still have a big demand and the prices will plateau rather than spike. Also inflation will not fall so rapidly as Mr King has said.

These things said, a war with Iran or a war or an increase in unrest in any of these Middle Eastern countries will put upward pressure on prices of oil.

And this, in my opinion, is the cat amongst the pigeons.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Oil Falls to One-Week Low on U.S. Budget Concern, European Debt - Businessweek

Comment

Working...
                    X