• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom-age

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom-age

Three month extension at Client Co, starting at Christmas.

Was offered more as the programme will run and run, but happy to stick wth three months for the moment.

Is the closest available banking client to where I live, so happy with it !
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Three month extension at Client Co, starting at Christmas.

Was offered more as the programme will run and run, but happy to stick wth three months for the moment.

Is the closest available banking client to where I live, so happy with it !
    You're as Thick As a Brick.

Well played.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      You're as Thick As a Brick.

Well played.
      And you're a Minstrel in the Gallery.

Anyway, I thought I was Too Old To Rock 'n' roll ?

Comment

Blimey, seems like everyone's boomed this week.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          And you're a Minstrel in the Gallery.

Anyway, I thought I was Too Old To Rock 'n' roll ?
          I'd be worried that Ian Anderson calls you 'Old fella', but as long as the hip replacement is holding up no reason you can't tap your feet in your chair.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Blimey, seems like everyone's boomed this week.
            I'm not, still doomed. Bench in 13 days.

Comment

boomed; interesting that as we enter so-called economic armageddon, lots of people are announcing extensions
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

boomed; interesting that as we enter so-called economic armageddon, lots of people are announcing extensions
                Tis true, if you have a contract they seem to be running and running but on the other hand if your benched its a struggle to get back in there, is it possibly because clients are not wanting to increase head count either way

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                  Tis true, if you have a contract they seem to be running and running but on the other hand if your benched its a struggle to get back in there, is it possibly because clients are not wanting to increase head count either way
                  Perhaps they did the cutting they can do during the last recession, which was quite recent as I remember. I suppose we'll get a new 'mandatory rate cuts' season now.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I'd be worried that Ian Anderson calls you 'Old fella', but as long as the hip replacement is holding up no reason you can't tap your feet in your chair.
                    Amazingly, I'm working on a HIP Replacement project.......

But it's 'Host Intrusion Prevention' rather than the obvious ageing joints problem.....

Comment

Working...
                    X