• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockies In Need

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockies In Need

As the annual chugger tradition of Children In Need steps up I am trying to raise awareness of the poor and unfortunate.

Did you know just £2 will provide enough chutney to feed pacharan for a whole day

£5 will buy a cushion to make life on the bench just a little more bearable for russle as he lands back on the bench.

£25 will pay for Wilmslow to get a weekly bus ticket from where he has to park his car to the office that he has to toil away in wishing he was a contractor.

£50 will pay for Gricerboy to finally pop his cherry (£1 for the condom and £49 for her therapy)

Can we all please dig deep and help those less fortunate than ourselves.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I suggest some of the posters do something for charity.

We can sponsor NorthernladUK on a sponsored 'not answer a thread in the professional forums'. £1 for every thread he doesn't barge into with 'advice'. That should be £2

Shaunbhoy 50p for every finger. Theres another 6 quid.

Old Greg £500k for every witty post since he's been on CUK. So that's £0

And Suity 1p for every time he's pissed himself in General. That should raise £242 million.
    Any other suggestions?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      As the annual chugger tradition of Children In Need steps up I am trying to raise awareness of the poor and unfortunate.

Did you know just £2 will provide enough chutney to feed pacharan for a whole day

£5 will buy a cushion to make life on the bench just a little more bearable for russle as he lands back on the bench.

£25 will pay for Wilmslow to get a weekly bus ticket from where he has to park his car to the office that he has to toil away in wishing he was a contractor.

£50 will pay for Gricerboy to finally pop his cherry (£1 for the condom and £49 for her therapy)

Can we all please dig deep and help those less fortunate than ourselves.
      You getting your trolls mixed with your sockies

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

We can sponsor NorthernladUK on a sponsored 'not answer a thread in the professional forums'. £1 for every thread he doesn't barge into with 'advice'. That should be £2

And Suity 1p for every time he's pissed himself in General. That should raise £242 million.
        Any other suggestions?
        Sasguru is going to donate one years salary and half the value of his house. So 45k

Comment

£1 for every mention of 'Norks' in google results - £427 (£428 when this thread gets indexed)
          £1 for every mention of 'cretin' ... £1260
          £1 for every mention of 'sockie' .... £1900
          £1 for every mention of 'sledge' ... £1,456,393

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            You getting your trolls mixed with your sockies
            Which are you?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Which are you?
              Little bit of column A, little bit of column B.
              You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Any other suggestions?
                That's two pops at me in a day I will give a pound if you will be my fwiend again
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X