• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To infinity and your colon!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To infinity and your colon!

Own up? Who's had a childrens toy stuck up their passage?

Buzz Light-rear stuck in my bot | The Sun |News
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

KUATB
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        How apt.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I always love the embarrassing illnesses thing on C4. People are too afraid to go to their doctor - but happy to let several million people watch on TV?

A sign of the times I suppose....

Comment

My young son got a marble stuck up his butt once. Sat on it in the shower - accidentally he says !

He panicked a bit but it did plop out on its own minutes later....

Unlike the plastic bead he stuffed up his nose when he was even younger. That needed a trip to A+E and a long forceps thingy. He was a bit traumatised after that and never stuck anything else up there afterwards !!!!
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Brilliant pun.

Comment

Working...
              X