• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dress Down Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dress Down Day

So who's dressed down for charidee today?
    I have - client co encouraged it
    27.78%
    Not me - client co has not encouraged it
    16.67%
    I have - Working from home in yesterdays underwear
    27.78%
    Not me - Dressing down on client co request would have been a pointer to direction and control
    11.11%
    I only have one none work piece of clothing and thats the gimp suit AndyW bought me
    16.67%
    Coffee's for closers

Last day on the bench so dressing gown day for me!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Dressed down, but not for charity.

I've not met anyone from ClientCo since I started this project in January
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Every day is dress down day.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Got the son into his spotty PJs this morning for spotty day as school. Forgot I was supposed to make cupcakes for school too.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Normally I'm suited and booted but here at current client co. NOBODY not even the directors wear suits, I think it is the countries culture, it is definitely the client working culture and so when in Rome and all that, today I decided to wear a nice warm thick grey jumper ensemble with dark blue jeans and boots, mainly because it is much more comfortable to wear on the commute home beginning in 2.5 hrs time.

EXIT: failed poll, where is the "I have - client co. have not encouraged it" option or alternatively "I am an expat worker and they don't have charidee day today" option
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

We get to dress down Thur/Friday

Soon I will be dressing down Mon-Fri (Got that in before TestMangler did)

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                EXIT: failed poll, where is the "I have - client co. have not encouraged it" option or alternatively "I am an expat worker and they don't have charidee day today" option
                By definition, any poll with an AndyW option is not a failed poll.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

I'm sitting at the computer at home, naked apart from wearing a batman mask.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    By definition, any poll with an AndyW option is not a failed poll.
                    Even if it includes spelling mistakes?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X