• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Copenhagen Airport - decent restaurant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copenhagen Airport - decent restaurant?

Is there anywhere that's half decent to eat in Copenhagen Airport?

I'm leaving client co shortly and want to get to the airport in plenty of time without a last minute dash but will be missing something decent to eat today.

I get a meal on the plane but it'll most likely be salmon and potato salad in some miniscule portion and the airport lounges don't serve anything decent.

So, any restaurant suggestions are welcome.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

decided

Hereford Beefstouw steak restaurant

On the second floor in the Transit Hall, between Piers A and B, customers at A Hereford Beefstouw can enjoy an excellent steak and a good glass of wine while studying airport life from above.

The restaurant’s specialities are Australian beef and choice wines. You will also be able to taste an armagnac from the year you were born.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      Is there anywhere that's half decent to eat in Copenhagen Airport?

I'm leaving client co shortly and want to get to the airport in plenty of time without a last minute dash but will be missing something decent to eat today.

I get a meal on the plane but it'll most likely be salmon and potato salad in some miniscule portion and the airport lounges don't serve anything decent.

So, any restaurant suggestions are welcome.
      Why dont you cook your own meal?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        It's surprisingly hard to get an oven onto a plane in your hand baggage.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          where do you propose I do that

Comment

The restaurant’s specialities are Australian beef
            Have I missed something?

When did Australian beef gain a noteworthy reputation?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
              Have I missed something?

When did Australian beef gain a noteworthy reputation?
              compared to the rest of the dross available in Copenhagen airport I figured this was the best unless a better suggestion comes along, not because of it's Australian beef but more for the fact they sell steak.

Comment

Anyone ever been to Gerona airport?

No lounges, only food options are Subway and Mac D's.

Grimmer than a grim hell hole......

Comment

compared to the rest of the dross available in Copenhagen airport I figured this was the best unless a better suggestion comes along, not because of it's Australian beef but more for the fact they sell steak.
                  Fair enough.

I don't think that I have ever seen anyone claiming that sourcing their beef from Australia was particularly noteworthy so thought I might have missed a culinary trend.

Comment

Working...
                  X