• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

While Europe ponces about, the US steams ahead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While Europe ponces about, the US steams ahead

U.S. Economy Growing at Fastest Pace of the Year - Bloomberg

Entirely predictable of course, the US is far more nimble, agile and dynamic than hidebound Europe.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    U.S. Economy Growing at Fastest Pace of the Year - Bloomberg

Entirely predictable of course, the US is far more nimble, agile and dynamic than hidebound Europe.
    I think they are trying to talk things up, so people will spend during the holiday season.

The amount of staff being cut by the banks, means they don't expect thing to pick up next year.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      I think they are trying to talk things up, so people will spend during the holiday season.

I think these are analysts looking at data, luv.
      Now put the kettle on, there's a dear.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Maybe this is because Mr Obamarama and his team are a bit smarter than the right wing press have given them credit for.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I think these are analysts looking at data, luv.
          Now put the kettle on, there's a dear.
          Are these the same analysts that got us into this mess in the first place.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Are these the same analysts that got us into this mess in the first place.
            No luv. It's a different bunch of analysts.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X