• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A tin of tomatoes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tin of tomatoes

I cant remember if I mentioned, but I started working from home last week.

Obviously this means big changes, I save 70£ a week on petrol, have to pay the missus for heating etc.

But the biggest change is in my exercise. I have an extra 2 hours a day to sit around boozing, plus I lose my daily 3 mile walk for lunch

so I have to think about my figure. Today I have had 2 small bits of toast and a tin of tomatoes with an oxo cube in

plus ten cans of fozzies

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Obviously this means big changes, I save 70£ a week on petrol, have to pay the missus for heating etc.

But the biggest change is in my exercise. I have an extra 2 hours a day to sit around boozing, plus I lose my daily 3 mile walk for lunch

so I have to think about my figure. Today I have had 2 small bits of toast and a tin of tomatoes with an oxo cube in

plus ten cans of fozzies

Similar, I had tomato sandwiches today since I'm dieting. Just about to open a 2nd bottle of vino.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Similar, I had tomato sandwiches today since I'm dieting. Just about to open a 2nd bottle of vino.
      I might have 1 day food
      1 day without food.

tomorrow, I will have 1/2 pound of smoked gammon, fried with cheese, plus 2 big cups of strong coffee

followed by ten cans of fozzies

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

plus ten cans of fozzies

If you've got an extra 70 quid, spare time on your hand and a need for exercise, drop me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          If you've got an extra 70 quid, spare time on your hand and a need for exercise, drop me a PM.
          I fell for this once, in an alley in Liverpool.

I'm not 100% that you are actually a woman of the female persuasion
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

How sure do you like to be?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              How sure do you like to be?
              look lady. I am starving
              I am a big bloke and all I have had all day is a tin of tomatoes and a little fckng oxo cube.

my @rse is snapping at my chair.

now. what were you saying?
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

After 10 cans of fozzies, are you sure you can tell the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  After 10 cans of fozzies, are you sure you can tell the difference?
                  She's a bit pushy , that one
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by eternaloptimist View Post
                    look lady. I am starving
                    i am a big bloke and all i have had all day is a tin of tomatoes and a little fckng oxo cube.

My @rse is snapping at my chair.

Now. What were you saying?
                    is the 70 quid going spare?

Comment

Working...
                    X