• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My new toy (I know, wgas)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new toy (I know, wgas)

Just got my Atmel ISP.

Now I can see how buggy my code is.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Just got my Atmel ISP.

Now I can see how buggy my code is.
    what are you building?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

It's my birthday next week. As the wife is not here she gave me my new toy early.

Lego Technic Unimog. Brilliant (because I am still 12)
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        what are you building?
        I'm hoping to realise a few music related projects with a view to selling them in kit form. Possibly. I've got a bit ahead of myself and investigated things like contract PCB manufacture and sourcing of parts without actually having designed anything, or really having much of a clue how to.

I may be some time.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
        X