• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, Is Beardy Bank a Good Idea then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Is Beardy Bank a Good Idea then?

Certainly seems to be a bargain buy for the emBearded Tosser in Chief.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Would he do a worse job than his predecessors?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Would he do a worse job than his predecessors?
      He could introduce 126% mortgages.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Have you thought of being his next PR man? Or maybe handling his advertising? You certainly seem to have to right idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          He could introduce 126% mortgages.
          Not ambitious enough. 200%, endowment policy full of Club Med bonds.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am expecting to get spammed with all kinds of marketing crap from his other companies when they get their hands on the database with my details on it.

Comment

I was once given his book "screw it lets do it" as a christmas present by an Americanised boss. In it beardy says when business is not fun you should stop. Oddly when being his customer is not fun I also stop it.

I actually admired those colleagues who got given "who moved my cheese".

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I am expecting to get spammed with all kinds of marketing crap from his other companies when they get their hands on the database with my details on it.
                I asked their call centre once why they had started to charge for paper billing, and was told that it was for environmental reasons.

I politely pointed out the hypocrisy given the volume of flyers they send me for a mobile phone, and also that they run / sponsor a Formula 1 team.

Needless to say, they didn't understand it.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                X