• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you believe in "ghosts"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you believe in "ghosts"?

And if so, what are they?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

No, next.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Nah. God would never allow it.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No, of course not.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

No. But 1 in 3 britons believe they have a guardian angel protecting them. BBC News - Guardian angels 'protect third of Britons'

Comment

I have an open mind about ghosts. I once went on a paranormal investigation with the UK Society for Paranormal Investigation at a manor in Portsmouth.

They carried out numerous scientific experiments, plus a few non-scientific ones, and the result was no evidence whatsoever.

However, it was one of the most hilarious experiences of my life. Absolutely brilliant fun, and well worth doing if you've got a spare night.

Comment

Where's the poll?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Where's the poll?
                You mean you can't see it? I can.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yep, there's ghosts all over the place. I see 'em.

Comment

Mostly feel it's all a load of old bollocks, but a couple of things make me think, one was my daughter as child insisting she kept seeing the figure of a man wearing a Fedora type hat standing in the doorway of our living room, she can still desribe him exactly as she did then, 22 now.

Another is the Enfield Poltergeist, and the end of 'I belive in Ghosts' with Joe Swash or whatever his name is, in the Edinburgh Vaults, that did creep me out. You know the voice on the tape that he never heard when sleeping there before he bottled it.

Telly tho.....

Comment

Working...
                    X