• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That famous bank robbery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That famous bank robbery

Seems awfully quiet on it, they sure found some money, but far from all and seems like the main chiefs have gotten away with it, or did I miss that in the news?

I thought Ronnie Biggs handed himself in?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      I thought Ronnie Biggs handed himself in?
      No, the recent one, just 2 months ago - around £45 mln were stolen, plenty recovered and some people arrested but does not look like masterminds were taken and also at least 20 mln quid were not found.

Comment

Shhhhhhhhsh big mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          No, the recent one, just 2 months ago - around £45 mln were stolen, plenty recovered and some people arrested but does not look like masterminds were taken and also at least 20 mln quid were not found.
          You are right.

Did I tell you I live not far from Bridego Railway Bridge?

Comment

Local radio says there was some woman up in court last wee re the robbery.

Does anyone want some £20 notes, onla a fiver each sssshhhhhhhhh
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

It'll probably turn up in John Reid's home... but he won't be prosecuted by the Police as 'they don't know who it belongs to'....

With nu labour so heavily in debt - and with several elections that will cost them a fortune to buy, I would not be suprised if they resort to dodgy deals for cash, frankly.

Correction - the above should of course read " I would not be suprised if they resort to even more dodgy deals for cash, frankly"
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
              X