• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mafia neighbour update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mafia neighbour update

Remember my old neighbour opposite my old house round the corner?

Well, neighbours opposite me own horses, so often walk to the top of the road and see a lot of the comings and goings in the area.

There has been a police undercover car parked up monitoring the house.

Police helicopters flying over with heat seeking cameras.

Door busted down at dawn raid, house which has been significantly extended choc a block as a cannabis factory.

Car has been taken away, so just the chav van left.

The elderly neighbours gave the game away as the cannabis smell came through the semi walls.

The local very affluent and well contacted bookie has got him out on police bail.

Given he has been done for getaway driver for a robbery the neighbours are hoping he will go down and lose the house.

Will give the script writer now living opposite some good stuff!

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Door busted down at dawn raid, house which has been significantly extended choc a block as a cannabis factory.

:::

The elderly neighbours gave the game away as the cannabis smell came through the semi walls.
    So the neighbours grassed him up.

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

!
      A minute of the day does not pass without me thinking "whatever happened to Wilmslow's neighbour?"
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No. Please tell us more.

Comment

- right, if it was undercover how did they know it was police. The whole point of being undercover is...well I think you get my drift

- so the old people know what cannabis smells like. If I was the police I'd be watching them carefully in the future
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            So the neighbours grassed him up.

There's no smoke without fire ...
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              - right, if it was undercover how did they know it was police. The whole point of being undercover is...well I think you get my drift

- so the old people know what cannabis smells like. If I was the police I'd be watching them carefully in the future
              What a ridiculous statement

My dad (78) knows exactly what cannabis smells like, but not from his own experiences. He once had a teenage son (who for years told him it was nicotine free tobacco) and 'learned' it from there. Nothing the police would be interested in.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                - right, if it was undercover how did they know it was police.
                I have heard that these days it is quite sophisticated. They use cars with cameras in and keep swapping them around.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I have heard that these days it is quite sophisticated. They use cars with cameras in and keep swapping them around.
                  Wow, that's really sophisticated!
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well, neighbours opposite me own horses, so often walk to the top of the road and see a lot of the comings and goings in the area.

Police helicopters flying over with heat seeking cameras.

Car has been taken away, so just the chav van left.

The local very affluent and well contacted bookie has got him out on police bail.

Given he has been done for getaway driver for a robbery the neighbours are hoping he will go down and lose the house.

Will give the script writer now living opposite some good stuff!
                    Does your mum know your posting twaddle on the internet?

Comment

Working...
                    X